HOST A SUNNYSIDEUP! HOUSE PARTY AND EARN MONEY!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can a host/organization earn money?
Whether it’s a home party, a fundraiser, or a program for an organization, the host or group shares a hefty percentage of the fees. The more the merrier!
2. For whom is this program suitable?
SunnySideUP! can appeal to ‘mature’ adults-from young moms to men with a good sense of humour. It can provoke stimulating discussions among generations.
3. Are these really true stories experienced by Nellie?
Absolutely! They can be verified.
4. What makes these stories special?
5. What are some of the themes addressed?
- Attitude • Creativity • Life Stages • Parenting • Aging • Friendships • Expectations • Inhibitions • Spontaneity • Dealing w Challenges, among others.
6. How long is the program?
The stories can take about 1½ hours, followed by ½ hour of questions, discussions, and sharing of participants’ personal experiences.
However, the program is adaptable to a particular group’s time frame and needs. Nellie has collected plenty of stories for further performances.
7. What is the fee?
* Contact Nellie for details of payment. (For bookings outside Toronto, possible expenses such as travel, food and accommodation allowance to be discussed in advance.)
8. What does can fee include?
Fee currently includes:
- SunnySideUp! adaptable 2 hour program, plus:
- One copy per guest of either of Nellie’s two books meant to be enjoyed by individuals as well as groups in a 6-8 part series of study/discussion sessions:
- Self-help book Making Opportunity Knock featuring probing interviews, personal insight activities, group discussion topics and questions; OR
- Bestselling Grading the Teacher: A Parent/Teacher Guide, originally published by Penguin Books Canada, featured by major media and referred to by parents and educators across the country, plus:
- 2 dessert recipes mentioned in the stories (which Nellie suggests will be served as part of the refreshments) emailed to any participants requesting them.
9. Is there a minimum or maximum audience size?
10 person minimum. No maximum.
10. Are you flexible with your fee?
Possibly. Just ask.