Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this program suitable for young women and men ?
Yes, SunnySideUP! can also appeal to ‘mature’ adults-from young moms to men with a good sense of humour. It has been suggested as a stimulating discussion program for grandmoms and their daughters who have young children.
2. Are these really true stories experienced by Nellie?
Absolutely! They can be verified.
3. What makes these stories special?
4. What themes does she address?
- Attitude • Creativity • Life Stages • Parenting • Aging • Friendships • Expectations • Inhibitions • Spontaneity • Dealing w Challenges, among others.
5. How long is her act?
The stories told in previews take about 1½ hours, followed by ½ hour of questions, discussions, and sharing of participants’ personal experiences.
However, the program can be adapted to a particular group’s time frame and needs. Nellie has plenty of stories for several sessions.
6. How far in advance of a meeting could a booking be made?
From booking to performance, depending on Nellie’s schedule and your meeting time, it could be as soon as a week.
7. Is there a maximum audience size?
8. What is the fee?
As of October 23, 2017:
- $350 in total – up to 34 participants, .
- Only $10/per person for each of 35 and more participants.
* Contact Nellie for details of payment. (For bookings outside Toronto, possible expenses such as travel, food and accommodation allowance to be discussed in advance.)
9. Do you offer an early bird discount?
Yes. Book a future date within two weeks of inquiry, deduct 10% discount for the group.
10. What does fee include?
Fee currently includes:
- SunnySideUp! program;
- One copy per guest of Nellie’s self-help book Making Opportunity Knock featuring probing interviews, personal insight activities, group discussion topics and questions; and,
- 2 dessert recipes mentioned in the stories (which Nellie suggests will be served as part of the refreshments) emailed to any participants requesting them.
To contact Nellie – with no obligation – about more information or booking SunnySideUp! or any of her other programs, click here.